Everything I did during our three snow days:
- Slept in
- Had a “cleaning-our-room-party” with my roommate. This included: bunking our beds, vacuuming, picking every single thing up from the floor and finding places to put them, re-arranging everything, blasting music, pizza and pop break, dancing, singing, throwing stuff out, putting posters on the walls and finally getting my Swedish flag up.
- Took a lot of naps.
- Had cabin fever (new word for me).
- Finished homework.
- Wondered why I have never had a snow day in Sweden. FYI – It’s because we put gravel on the streets.
- Almost slipped and fell numerous times when I was hiking to the computer lab and then to the house and then to the gym and then back home to the house again.
- Got super excited for our cook to come back after two days of being snowed in.
- Hung out and talked to my sisters.
- Worked out with all the other people who had cabin fever.
- Complained about the snow days.
- Was happy for the snow days.
- E-mailed a LOT.
- Slept in.
- Stayed up until way too late being slap happy with my sisters.
- Slept in.
I only have one class tomorrow, but I hope the ice is gone by then!